Developing Culture-sensitive Service
It's not just service with a smile but service with cultural sensitivity.
In an increasingly global world and with growing diversity among customers, tourism organisations have been turning to cultural training, as a way to strengthen organisational capacity to enter new markets, lead diverse teams and deliver culture-sensitive service.
Living Cultural Solutions Ltd is a training agency, with considerable experience delivering cultural training and offering consultancy to organisations in Europe and the Caribbean. Through our Triple A training we show hotels and other tourism organisations how to improve service quality and productivity through the delivery of culture-sensitive service. This is a smart way to increase cultural knowledge, strengthen intercultural skills and develop appropriate cultural attitudes. Read more.....
Living Cultural Solutions specializes in intercultural training, cultural awareness and cultural competence training, diversity awareness and management training. We provide support to businesses and organisations in how to optimise the benefit of cultural diversity to improve efficiency and productivity. Our training solutions help to create a culture-sensitive workplace for the delivery of excellent customer service. Through tailor-made cultural solutions we help eliminate misunderstandings and conflicts that may arise in a diverse workforce.
We Offer Training and Consultancy to:
Specific Training for:
- Businesses - to show that customer service with cultural sensitivity will affect the company’s bottom-line. It aims to raise the awareness of service providers to the need to develop multicultural best practices in the area of customer service.
- Community Organisations - for community and faith-based organisations to engender a mature conversation about Islam and its relationship to Christianity.
- Schools - to help students identify, appreciate and affirm the unique features of different cultures, including their own.
General Cultural Awareness and Anti-racism Training
- To enable participants in developing an understanding of culture and the influence it has on their self-understanding, behaviour and, most importantly, the way they make decisions.
The Whole Organisation Approach to Anti-Racism and Cultural Awareness
- To assist participants in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to implement appropriate strategies to combat racism and promote cultural awareness in the workplace.
Cultural Intelligence Training for Managers
- To help managers determine their cultural IQ. It also gives support and guidance to managers by offering insight into how cultures impact on self-understanding, work ethic and decision-making.
Intercultural Training for Healthcare Providers
- To advance the intentions of the National Action Plan against Racism (NPAR) and build on the intercultural healthcare strategy for the Heath Service Executive.
Cultural Training with Travellers
- To put the spotlight on the meaning and the consequences of living in a space with many cultures.